Prev: Re: Atlanta-based Game Stores, Etc. Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 23:45:50 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games

M Hodgson wrote:

> >From what reviews I've read Borlands new Visual C compiler (I forget
the
> exact name) seems to be the way forward.  With the Delphi Visual front
end
> on it and both Delphi and C/C++ compilers, it offers true visual
> programming and the power of C/C++.  Anyone got it/tried it yet ?

For professional work I like the Alsys/Thomson Ada-83 compiler, a sort
of "Visual Ada". There's a Freeware Visual front end to the Freeware
GNAT Ada-95 'compiler' available at http://www.adahome.com but that
would take more effort to install than I feel like making.

May I HIGHLY recommend Ada as a programming language, BTW?

100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture

Prev: Re: Atlanta-based Game Stores, Etc. Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.