Prev: Flame War Commencing... Next: Re: Flame War Commencing...

Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

From: Jerry McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 20:48:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

At 07:42 PM 5/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>Speaking as an American.  Yes, is is all too common.	No, they are not
low
>>powered guns. You can find anything from high powered hunting rifles,
>>shotguns, revolvers and automatic pistols.   These are not some
grocery
>>store variety, these are the real things.  Wal-Mart, a store that is
the
>>same as K-mart except a different color, just recently stopped selling
>>handguns, when a patron purchased a gun at their store and 30 minutes
later
>>killed a few people.	Welcome to America.  Its our constitutional
right to
>>"keep and bear arms" and kill anyone who pisses us off.   We only kill
>>20,000 people a year with them.  I'm not particularly anit-gun either,
but
>>I live here and it makes me sick.
>
>Yeah, that damned Constitution.  Nothing but trouble.	Don't worry.
>They'll tear it up right after you take guns away from all the good
people
>you don't understand at all (that would be those scary rednecks who
fight
>in your armies, work in your mines, and harvest your crops).
>
>For the record, not one right flows from the Constitution.  It
guarantees
>them; it does not and cannot grant them.
>
>Scott C. Nolan

Remember, only about half of our founding fathers voted for the
constitutions.	Not everyone thinks its the worlds most perfect
document.

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

"I buy my supplies at..."
Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Flame War Commencing... Next: Re: Flame War Commencing...