Prev: DS2: Multi-Mount Weapons/Single Targets Next: Re: FT III: ECM

RE: DS2: Battletech Conversion (long)

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 08:06:54 -0400
Subject: RE: DS2: Battletech Conversion (long)

----------
> LRM Includes ELRM & DFM
> LRM 5 		    3 SLAM
> LRM 10		    4 SLAM
> LRM 15,20		    5 SLAM
> SRM includes Inferno, DFM, & all warheads.
> SRM/Streak 2		    GSM/H
> SRM/Streak 4		    2xGSM/H
> SRM/Streak 6		    3xGSM/H
> Thunder Warhead - Places a mine marker
----------

I know. The reason I chose GSM's for SRM's was the damage potential was
less. I was trying to avoid modifying the DS2 weapons list. And since
DS2
infantry can carry GSM/L's but not SLAM's I thought I would try to be
consistent. *Any* conversion will not be perfect ;-}

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html
Includes the Full Thrust Ship Registry.
161 Designs now listed!  Is your ship design here?

Prev: DS2: Multi-Mount Weapons/Single Targets Next: Re: FT III: ECM