Prev: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities Next: Re: GZG Player Locations!

Re: Storage & Transportation

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 10:39:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Storage & Transportation

>I buy floss organizers at craft shops and put one ship in each section.
>floss organizer runs about $4 CAN and holds about 17 ships, though only
one
>larger than a cruiser.  Each cell can be padded, as well.
>
>Tom
>Tom + Dana McCarthy

I use empty paper boxes.  The kind that reams of copy paper come in.
Just
cut the box down to any size you need, Leave the lids uncut, and use the
cardbaord from the cutting to make compartments inside the box.  If you
cut
it to the right height, you can put metal washers on the bottom of your
flight bases and attach the minis to adhesive magnetic strips you place
on
the bottom of the box.	You can even turn the box upside down and the
minis
wont budge!!!	I do this with my Stargrunt guys, but it works well for
FT
ships too.

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities Next: Re: GZG Player Locations!