Prev: Torpedo question Next: Re: Location, location, location

Geo-Locations - a webpage for you

From: What was the best thing before sliced bread? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 22:50:55 -0400
Subject: Geo-Locations - a webpage for you

Hey, gang,

If any of you are remotely interested, instead of trying to keep
track of what people posted later and stuff, I decided to throw
together a [crude] webpage with people's basic locations listed
on it. Only people who posted here publicly (recently; I'm not
going to try and remember where everyone else is hiding right
now this evening; I'm tired and it's been a long day) or sent me
email asking me to put their information on will show up there.

The page is at:

   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

This is only a temporary location. I will be moving this page to a
new location next week.

No new updates after midday tomorrow as I'll be out of town (gone
climbin'; SEEYA!) for the weekend.  :-)

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Torpedo question Next: Re: Location, location, location