Prev: Torpedo question Next: Re: Torpedo question

Re: Location, Location, Location...

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:24:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Location, Location, Location...

Hello Everybody!

Actually, this is a good thread for me to contribute to (wink, wink,
nudge, nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean?), since I just
started reading the rules for FT and SG, and know of no other
miniature players in the area, GW'ers or other.

I live in Minneapolis, the Dinkytown neighborhood (yes, Dinkytown.
No, I don't know why it is called that.  Maybe a drunk college
student named it that.	We *are* nexxt to the U of Mn...).  I've
started picking up some lead/pewter, but don't have any units ready
(painted).  Anybody in the area?

Also, should we mail all the names and address/cities to someone, so
that they can be collated and posted semi-regularly?  Have I
nominated myself by suggesting so?

Alfredo

> Phillip E. Pournelle <pepourne@nps.navy.mil> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >	    I've had the opportunity to play with a couple people from
this
> > list, its nice to put a face and a good game with a name from here.
In the
> > interest of getting more games going, etc., someone might be able to
compile
> > a list of players and geographies and games played...
>
>     Since Phil started this, I'll add my information.  I live and work
> in Sunnyvale, California also near San Jose.	I don't have much time
> though for face to face games.
>
> Enjoy,
> Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Alfredo Lorente
Minneapolis, Mn
alfredo@bitstream.net

Prev: Torpedo question Next: Re: Torpedo question