Prev: Re: SGII Next: Re: DSII modular production

RE: DSII modular production

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 15:32:23 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII modular production

>> From:	  "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@kp.ORG>
>> Reply-to:	  FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
>> To:		  "'FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk'" <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>,
>>		  "'(Kelvin)'"
>>		  <kx.henderson@qut.edu.au>
>> Subject:	  RE: DSII modular production
>> Date:	  Tue, 20 May 1997 18:11:48 -0700

>> Off topic area below....

I think we should lobby for pewter bullets here in the US.  I for one
don't
want to get poisioned by those lead bullets.  Perhaps we should sue the
bullet companies for making lead bullets that poison people.  Of course,
their argument would be, "They shouldn't have gotten shot by them."  But
of
course...that is another thread.

Jerry McVicker

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
"Where we kill 22,000 people a year because it's our right!"

Prev: Re: SGII Next: Re: DSII modular production