Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue

Re: Senors, ECM, FT and the way of all things.

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 05:01:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Senors, ECM, FT and the way of all things.

>Except, in theory at least, missiles would be small and hard to detect
>which could be reflected by a higher ECM rating.

	I agree, but higher ECM rating than what? In a campaign it
shouldn't
matter because tech/research level will allow players the possiblility
of
producing missles which never miss and can't be shot down (well almost
never) and those that haven't invested wisely in tech get what they
deserve.
In one off games there would be a need for balance so that use of
missiles
does not dominate the game entirely. Besides missiles are small annd
their
ECM rating would reflect this, but apart from motor and warhead they are
all
senor and not much in the way of true ECM.

	Tony.

Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: GZG Online Catalogue