Prev: Re: Babylon 5 wars Next: Empress' PBeM Tournament Update

Re: Future Wars Mini's

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 08:54:54 -0400
Subject: Re: Future Wars Mini's

> From: 	 "Authorized User" <JKinder@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 <FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk>
> Subject:	 Re: Future Wars Mini's
> Date: 	 Mon, 19 May 1997 00:17:48 -0500

>	Greetings all,
>	Did I miss some thing or am I misreading what Paul is saying
about the
> Future Wars range? It seems like he is saying that the Future Wars
line is
> no longer available. If this is true for Jon in England is it also
true for
> Geo-Hex? Do I need to make an emergency run to a hobby store to fill
out my
> collection?
>
> John Kinder
> Jkinder@worldnet.att.net
>
> "Never wish an infantryman a good day"
> Charles Schultz
>
> ----------
> > From: Paul Owen <paulowen@enterprise.net>
> >
> > DS2 is currently listed as the DSM range, this is the remodelled
> > stuff and as yet I have not done a list of the old stuff, is there
> > any point as its not available now ?

Future Wars is available in the US - but since we never received all
the masters before Jon took over the line, we are incomplete.  I have
more models to release, but have been concentrating on other lines of
late.  We will begin releasing DSM in June and hope to add some
models to the Future Wars line in July and August.  Calm down you
guys, this is how rumors get started!!

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: Babylon 5 wars Next: Empress' PBeM Tournament Update