Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: Babylon 5 wars

Re: DS2 Minis

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@t...>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 08:54:54 -0400
Subject: Re: DS2 Minis

> Date: 	 Sun, 18 May 1997 15:25:15 -0700
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 Paul Calvi <tanker@rahul.net>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 DS2 Minis

> I missed something somewhere. DSM miniatures? What are those? Reworked
DS2
> (Future Wars minis?). Geo Hex doesn't seem to have them. I haven't
seen
> them anywhere else either (I'm in the U.S. by the way). Are they
different?
> Please tell me they're not a different size!

Paul,

Ok, Paul breathe in, breathe out, in, out . . .  Helps to check the
new releases on our site from time to time.  But, your're right, we
haven't released them as yet - can't keep up with all the new items
from GZG AND keep my distributors and stores happy!!  The DSM mini's
are reduced scale (1/300th - same as Future Wars) of the SF25 line
for Stargrunt.	They are absolutely faithful reproductions and as
soon as I get the molds from Majestic ( my mold maker ) we will get
some models painted up and put out on the web site.  Until then check
out the listings and pictures of the SF25 vehicles to give you an
idea of what to expect and

breathe in, breathe out . . . .

KR, Geo-Hex

Prev: Re: DSII modular production Next: Re: Babylon 5 wars