Prev: Re: DS2 1/300th Resin Minis Next: Babylon 5 wars

Re: DSII modular production

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:12:31 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII modular production

>Another idea (I think this has been posted before). Make the turret
"posts"
>and "holes" a standard size. Then package armor chasis and turrets
>separatly. With the lack of officail designs, this would allow for
maximum
>customizing of minatures while retaining some recognition. Ie. you may
have
>packages of the following (please ignore stupid names):
>	 Mongose Chasis (size 1 hover)
>	 Roadrunner Casis (size 1 wheeled)
>	 Viper Casis (size 1 tracked)
>	 Fang turret (HEL 1)
>	 Sniper turret (MDC 1)
>	 Angel turret (RFAC 1)
>	 Pitchfork turret (DFFG 1)
>
>This would give 12 vehicle designs. But the size of the vehicle would
be
>easily identifiable.
>
>Brian Bell
>pdga6560@csi.com
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Many of the turrets/hulls on the new DSM range are, in fact,
interchangeable; we intend to do turret packs soon, and could sell hulls
separately as well if demand requires. BTW, most of the DSM turrets will
also fit the FW range hulls!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: DS2 1/300th Resin Minis Next: Babylon 5 wars