Prev: Re: DS2 Minis Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design

[OFFICIAL]Re: Future Wars Mini's

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 04:45:00 -0400
Subject: [OFFICIAL]Re: Future Wars Mini's

>	 Greetings all,
>	 Did I miss some thing or am I misreading what Paul is saying
about the
>Future Wars range? It seems like he is saying that the Future Wars line
is
>no longer available. If this is true for Jon in England is it also true
for
>Geo-Hex? Do I need to make an emergency run to a hobby store to fill
out my
>collection?
>
>John Kinder
>Jkinder@worldnet.att.net

OK, to settle any rumours:

The availability of the FW line in the US, from GeoHex, is unchanged;
all
are still in production and will remain so (for the forseeable future
anyway).

In the UK, we (GZG) bought the FW line from Paul Copeland (CMD) last
year,
along with the FT starships, when Paul had to give up due to ill health.
With everything else we have had to do, the re-release of the FW line in
the UK has been "back-burnered" for a while (a lot of the range need new
moulds making), but we hope to get them all back in production this
summer.
If and when we get round to doing any new variants for the range, GH
will
get these for US production as normal.

The DSM line (Dirtside Miniatures) is completely NEW - they are 6mm
reproductions of our 25mm (resin) vehicle designs, and are a wholly GZG
line.
18 items currently available in the UK, GeoHex has the masters now and
should be launching in the US around summer this year (check with them
for
further details).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: DS2 Minis Next: Re: Sa'Vasku Ship Design