Prev: Re: I have a copy of Starfire Next: Re: Under Fire DS2

Re: Under Fire-DS2

From: Paul Calvi <tanker@r...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 14:04:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Under Fire-DS2

At 11:58 AM 5/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>So, if you have to move because you're under fire, and if being a
moving
>target doesn't help your survivability (in the game, not in real life),
>then why force the unit to move when it's under fire?
>--
>Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are
mine.

Good point there. So how about a moving target benefit...(just kidding).
I'd say it is still good because you have the option where to move, if
there's cover nearby go for it, or (in the case with fire coming from
the
side) move the other way and maybe increase the range band.

-----
Paul J. Calvi Jr.
tanker@rahul.net

"Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of Command,
Security, Surprise, Simplicity"

15SEP16

Prev: Re: I have a copy of Starfire Next: Re: Under Fire DS2