Prev: Re: Armor: Greasy Kra'Vak Stuff? Next: Re: Base Destruction

Re: Campaign Economics--Real Deal

From: hosford.donald@e... (hosford.donald)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 03:52:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Campaign Economics--Real Deal

I had some thoughts.

A source of info:
  College economics books.

When I was going to college a while back, I started to take, then
dropped an entry-level economics course.  And I still have the book.

It is: ECONOMICS: Principles, Problems, and Policies, Ninth edition.

Anyway, inside the front and back covers, it had the GNP and Population
of the U.S. from 1929 to 1982!	According to these stats, the Population
of the U.S. was rising on average about 2% per year.  If these numbers
are reliable, we can use this value in strategic games.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: Armor: Greasy Kra'Vak Stuff? Next: Re: Base Destruction