Prev: Base defence Scenario revice 1 Next: Re: Sand

Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

From: gentloser@t... (David & Anita Crowhurst)
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 15:05:29 -0400
Subject: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

>ADS CAN engage aircraft (acting in their ZAD role); it is PDS that
can't.
>As to targetting aircraft with GMS, I would say that as the basic rules
>stand, the answer is no, but (as always) if you want to designate a
>particular kind of GMS system as being multirole and having AA (LAD or
ZAD,
>your choice) capabilities then do so, working out a suitable additional
>points cost (you'll have to argue this one out with your gaming group).

But I thought that vehicles direct fire weapons could fire at aircraft
if
they were at low altitudes.

>Jon (GZG)

regards
gent
---
Slums may well be breeding-grounds of crime,
but middle-class suburbs are incubators of apathy and delirium.

      **  http://www.tcp.co.uk/~gentloser/  **
      **  Copyright © David Crowhurst 1997  **

Prev: Base defence Scenario revice 1 Next: Re: Sand