Prev: Re: Sand Next: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

Re: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :)

From: David Brewer <db-ft@w...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 21:19:27 -0400
Subject: Re: How to kill base 101 or rock can kill everything :)

In message <Pine.SOL.3.91.970508152851.620B-100000@web> Chun Wang
writes:
>	Second option. Under vector rule, a stationary base should be
able
> to turn to face any direction you want. So we only need 1 Nova Cannon
on
> the station. Since the missiles are launched at max. range, the
missile
> have to travel as a straight line. Turn the base toward the missile
> swarm, fire the nova cannon, the missile swarm says good night.

This rather suggests that the best way to attack the station, if
one is allowed a Nova Cannon is to hit it repeatedly with a Nova
Cannon. The base will always be struck. The attackers should be
able to avoid the station's attack. Nova Cannon have a 72" range,
trumping even missiles.

Did I ever mention that I don't like Nova Cannon?

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: Sand Next: Re: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application