Prev: Re: Campaign Economics--Real Deal Next: Re: Postings and Manners

Re: Hitting planets with comets

From: Brian Lojeck <lojeck@r...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 12:14:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Hitting planets with comets

it was actually a very cheesy ending... all the mechs starting trying to
push the asteroid, to no avail. Just before everything goes boom, the
brand-spanking-new Psychic Powered Control Unit from the most kick-ass
mecha in the movie (the lastest Gundam-du-jour) absorbed all the psychic
energy from all the earthlings who didn't want to die, and stopped the
comet in a flash of pretty colors and big circles....

brian lojeck

On Thu, 8 May 1997, Kyle Klingler wrote:

> I've been told that in the Japanese animation series Gundam (sp) movie
> Char's Counterattack Char purchases an asteroid from someone (Earth, I
> believe) and then turns around and launches it at Earth.  I wish I had
> seen, just to see if enough mechs could stop it or did they have to
use a
> "special" bomb.

> *  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
> * I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *

> *   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro 	       *

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu
Entertainment Technology Center

Prev: Re: Campaign Economics--Real Deal Next: Re: Postings and Manners