Prev: Re: Fuel, Ramjets, and the Darwin Awards (was Re: in 'defense' of FT missiles... ;-) ) Next: ZADs??? & DSII assistant application

Re: Hitting planets with comets

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Thu, 8 May 1997 01:09:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Hitting planets with comets

I've been told that in the Japanese animation series Gundam (sp) movie
Char's Counterattack Char purchases an asteroid from someone (Earth, I
believe) and then turns around and launches it at Earth.  I wish I had
seen, just to see if enough mechs could stop it or did they have to use
"special" bomb.

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
* I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *
*   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro		     *