Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: FT: Cutters?!

From: "Donald A. Chipman III" <tre@i...>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 12:55:36 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: Cutters?!

At 07:59 AM 5/7/97 PDT, you wrote:
>At 03:47 PM 5/6/97 -0600, Robert C. Hendricks wrote:
>>Pardon my asking but what are these "cutters" you refer to?
>
>	 Like as in Coast Guard Cutters.  Usually corvette to frigate
sized
>vessels attached to the base.	Star Treks DS9 has those runabouts that
show
>a good example of these.

I think James Butler had come up with some pretty good Cutter rules for
FT;
I haven't been following this thread too closely, so I could be talking
about something that only matches the topic name, not concept.	If you'd
like, I can dig up my copy and post them.

Take care,

Tre

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII