Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Bogey Markers

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 15:00:46 -0400
Subject: Bogey Markers

I just recently painted up two dozen bogey markers, and now I'm ready to
put
ID letters on them. What do you use for IDs?

I'd prefer to ID them with a single letter denoting ship class and a
number
for the marker. Escorts are easy, as you can label them E# (as in E1,
E2,
E3, etc.). How do would you denote capital ships and cruisers?

I'm just wondering if there is some sort of standard out there.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII