Prev: ATTN Andy Skinner Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 12:42:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

> >Unless you mean one of the unofficial variants.
> >
>	  I think you should re-examine my Newtonian post as I mentioned
> Missile there as well.  They have an even better range than sand
clouds in
> the Newtonian universe.

1) And they are an unofficial variant.
2) Infinite range is still infinite. They are more versatile, true, but
the range is still only infinite.
3) In your rules, clouds destroy missiles, not vice versa.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: ATTN Andy Skinner Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII