Prev: Re: StarGrunt, DSII and FT# Campeign Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII

Re: IFF aid, please...

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 09:26:08 -0400
Subject: Re: IFF aid, please...

Oerjan Ohlson wrote:

>Then there are...
>
>	     =====
>    ___       \  \		___
>   /	\   -------------------=|__|
>  (	 )==|		      |=|__| Engine arrangement: O
>   \	/   -------------------=|__|			O O
>    ---       /  /
>	     =====

This configuration resembles the Orion class CA from the Valiant
Stardate:3000 line.  The forward section was a disc with one large
tube-like
projection near the front top.	Below the disc section was a small
weapon
mount.	The pylons on the side mounted forward facing tubes appearing to
be
weapons and sensors.  The long middle section was very modular-looking
with
both sides slightly angled.  The rear three engines were almost
identical
mounted in a triangular configuration.	Inside each engine exhaust were
two
nozzles.  Overall the ships in this line were very detailed with a near
future look to them.  Most of the Terran ships followed this design with
forward disc section, followed by a modular block section, and ending
with
large engines with plenty of exterior plumbing.  These little guys were
my
favorite minis, but unfortunately I only own a few of the Terran ships.

If anyone knows where I could find some of these old minis, I would
greatly
appreciate it.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: Re: StarGrunt, DSII and FT# Campeign Next: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII