Prev: Re: Re :FT Mailing List Next: Re: Re :FT Mailing List

Re: Deals with the devil

From: GZGMail@a...
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 22:18:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Deals with the devil

>Considering all the flak that GW takes from you lot, how many of you
 >actually own or
 >play GW games or use their figures?

I play Necromunda and Fantasy Battle.  Blood Bowl is strictly beer and
pretzels; 40K is an abomination -- no semblance of realism at all, and
heavily character-based instead of army based.

Although I enjoy Fantasy Battle, from time to time, and think that
Necromunda
is a fairly good man-to-man game, I generally don't like GW stuff simply
because they give you the illusion of control and tactics by rolling
lots of
dice.  Keeps the young teen market happy without making them think too
much.

One man's opinion.

Prev: Re: Re :FT Mailing List Next: Re: Re :FT Mailing List