Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Alien tanks....SGII

Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials(Off Topic)

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 10:42:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Food 'n' games, the two essentials(Off Topic)

At 10:22 02/05/97 +0000, you wrote:
err folks, no aspersions on anyone in particular but this has strayed a
bit. We had an election here in the UK yesterday so I at least have had
enough politics to last me, well five years..

So, anyway, please either get this back vaguely relevant or take it to
private email. Cheers..

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Fw: Weapons for Newtonian based FTIII Next: Alien tanks....SGII