Prev: Re: test Next: StarGrunt, DSII and FT# Campeign

Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

From: "And yah, up CLOSE I'm a threat. Beyond range 12 I'm an amusement..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 10:44:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

>I like them both a great deal. I think I've gotten the most mileage
>out of DSII, though. There is more "web support" and It's very fun
>collecting a nice army configured the way YOU want it built. We've
>been doing a LOT of Bring-n-battle games at about 20,000 points per

This an average sized battle force in your neck of the woods?

Do others have forces of this size? Do I have to go out and buy more
minis now?? <sigh>

>side. If you can live eating hot dogs and rice for a couple weeks,
>I'd recommend buying both. They interface very nicely.

Macaroni and cheese w/hot dogs works well, too, and is cheap. I can
get 2-3 meals out of one box of M&C, and then have source materials
(eg, the empty box) for building terrain for my DS2/SG2 stuff.	:-)

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: test Next: StarGrunt, DSII and FT# Campeign