Prev: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh! Next: Re: Deals with the devil

Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:04:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

>On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Robin Paul wrote:
>>
>>	   Overall, it is exactly the level at which I want to play
>> mecha/anime, and if I'd been told it was a GZG game I wouldn't have
been
>> surprised, which is high praise.
>
>	 Sounds really good.  I'm trying to get ahold of my own copy,
but
>I'm running into problems with the matter of foreign money.  So far,
none
>of the postal or backing institutions know what I'm talking about when
>ask them to make out an international money order in sterling.  They
could
>get the mony (in hard currency or a check) but there's a flipping $20
>dollar service fee.  Does Gomi Design take a Visa card?
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Gomi have no VISA facility I'm afraid; suggest you talk to them direct
see the best way of solving your problem. [Email to:
tim@smart.dungeon.com].
I could sell you a copy myself, as I stock them, but I'm afraid we don't
take VISA either (yet - we're working on it). Maybe if several USA list
members want them, you could get together (by email) and have one person
get the payment organised (so only one charge spread among several) and
bulk-order?

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh! Next: Re: Deals with the devil