Prev: Re: Discount Games Next: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:05:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!

On Wed, 30 Apr 1997, Robin Paul wrote:

>	  Overall, it is exactly the level at which I want to play
> mecha/anime, and if I'd been told it was a GZG game I wouldn't have
been
> surprised, which is high praise.

	Sounds really good.  I'm trying to get ahold of my own copy, but
I'm running into problems with the matter of foreign money.  So far,
none
of the postal or backing institutions know what I'm talking about when I
ask them to make out an international money order in sterling.	They
could
get the mony (in hard currency or a check) but there's a flipping $20
dollar service fee.  Does Gomi Design take a Visa card?

Any suggestions?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Discount Games Next: Re: Mecha Carnage and Aargh!