Prev: RE: Deals with the Devil.... Next: Re: Deals with the devil

Re: Deals with the devil

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <sadlerj@z...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 01:33:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Deals with the devil

> Considering all the flak that GW takes from you lot, how many of you
> actually own or
> play GW games or use their figures?

I own Space Hulk and the two add ons for it: REFUSED to buy their new
one.

I used to own Space Marine (Epic) and an army, but go so frustrated at
the
crap they were churning out and people were willing to crawl all over
themselves for that I gave it up (and swapped it for a medieaval army)

I recently bought Talisman because I used to play it lots and it's
always
good value to bring out on a slow night. :)

40K? Pah. New Epic? Even more Pah.

---
Jeremy M. Sadler
sadlerj@ocean.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~jsadler

Prev: RE: Deals with the Devil.... Next: Re: Deals with the devil