Prev: DFW People Next: Been off the list for a month. Anything happened?

Re: Deals with the devil

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 21:35:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Deals with the devil

>Considering all the flak that GW takes from you lot, how many of you
>actually own or
>play GW games or use their figures?

I own and play a copy of most of their current games, but only as I

A- got all the armies I use for their systems cheap and

B- I can easily find opponents for them.

I in no way find their games to be truly fair or great.  They are
mediocre IMHO.

I have tried to convert my regular players over to SGII, Kryomek, DSII
and
FT, but for some reason no-one wants to play well thoughtout, realisitc
and
tactically challenging games.  And the only player who is willing to
play me
I hardly ever see.  <Sigh> Its a real shame.  Some of them can't even
grasp
the concept of a pointless (as in, no points values for the units)
gaming
system.  They are truly the products of GW hype.

-Kelvin.....

   "I'm very angry now.  I may even be tingling."
		     -The Tick
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: DFW People Next: Been off the list for a month. Anything happened?