Prev: Re: 'Leaving on a jet plane' Next: Re: Deals with the Devil....

Re: Discount Games

From: Gary Ballard <gdaddy@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:03:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Discount Games

Paul Calvi wrote:

> Has anyone ordered from www.discountgames.com ? They have very cheap
> prices, almost too good to be true. All the FT, SG2, and DS2 minis at
about
> 30% off! No I don't work for them, I just want to know if it's safe to
use.

> Thanks,
>
> -----
> Paul J. Calvi Jr.
> tanker@rahul.net
>
> "Objective, Offense, Mass, Economy of Force, Maneuver, Unity of
Command,
> Security, Surprise, Simplicity"
>
> 15SEP16
Paul,

I have ordered from Discout Games at least 5 times, and never had a
problem. They are prompt, very friendly, and if they find out that your
shipping will cost less for the same amount of time, they will send it
the cheaper way. I've even had them give me shipping free. And if you
send it UPS ground and ask for it, they sometimes will give you a
tracking number. I've never had an order take longer than 2 weeks, and
I've never been shorted on anything. So, in short, support these guys.
Their prices are great and their service beats a lot of places I've
seen.

Gary A. Ballard
gdaddy@misnet.com
"It's a lot like swimming
First time over your head
It gets easier
If you move your arms and legs"
		Morphine

Prev: Re: 'Leaving on a jet plane' Next: Re: Deals with the Devil....