Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Stargrunt 2

Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 13:17:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system?

On Sat, 26 Apr 1997, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> PS:
> "Major, take your unit and attack hill 457!"
> "I can't do that, Colonel, the enemy have got 200 points more troops
than I
> have so it wouldn't be fair...."

We're playing a game here. At least I am.

Games are supposed to be fun.

F-U-N. Fun. I'm sure you've heard of the word.

Grossly imbalanced games are never fun for the loser and only fun for
the
victor if he happens to belong a perverted sect of newbiebashers.

Before you go off yacking, let me clarify: Grossly imbalanced in way not

taken into consideration in scenario, terrain or victory conditions.

P.S.
"Major, take your unit and attack hill 457!"
"I can't do that, Colonel, the enemy have got three battalions against
my
company, it would be a meaningless suicide..."

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Stargrunt "one" points system? Next: Stargrunt 2