Prev: Re: *NEWS FLASH!* and traval plans Next: Stargrunt "one" points system?

Re: What points systems are worth looking at?

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 18:46:04 -0400
Subject: Re: What points systems are worth looking at?

In message <9704251902.AA20601@nps.navy.mil> "Phillip E. Pournelle"
writes:

>	  I know that there is someone out there who is groaning as they
see
> my reply, but tough toodles.

Yeah? Oooooh, that makes me *mad*. Who is it? Where are you then
Groaning-Boy? Groaning right now are you? ARE YOU? Well you'll be
groaning when *I* get through with *you* Mister Groaner. You'll
be groaning for the REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIFE. How about *that*.

...where were we...

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: *NEWS FLASH!* and traval plans Next: Stargrunt "one" points system?