Prev: Free-Electron Laser Systems Next: *NEWS FLASH!* and traval plans

Re: Aargh! (off topic)

From: davisje@z... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:18:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Aargh! (off topic)

> Well gents, I've got my Ph.D. viva on Monday morning, (soon after
which I
> probably lose my email) but I'm not nervous.	Nope, not me. N-n-n-no.
>
> All this and the lab is apparently an animal rights target this
weekend too!
> It must be that first rule of comedy...
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

I am utterly aghast at the shear numbers of mashed caterpillars that had
to give their lives for your selfish ambitious pursuit of science and
your degree.

Caterpillars have rights too!

;)

Congratulations, Rob!

>From a fellow Narn....

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Free-Electron Laser Systems Next: *NEWS FLASH!* and traval plans