Prev: Re: when do fighters move Next: Re: What points systems are worth looking at?

RE: Anti Grav......

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 11:56:36 -0400
Subject: RE: Anti Grav......

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Allan Goodall wrote:
> >Each of these life forms was created (molded from clay in our case)
by
> >our god (one unique to each planet BTW)...
>
> I'm not sure, but I think we just deified Jon...

>From the statement at the top, it looks like all you have to do to get
deified is to create an alien race. Since Jon has created both the
Kravak
and the Savaksu, he has deified himself twice so far... :)

--
Rick Rutherford -- rickr@digex.net -- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: when do fighters move Next: Re: What points systems are worth looking at?