Prev: Re: What points systems are worth looking at? Next: DS2 - conversion to SG2 style rolls

Re: Ain't Tech Grand

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 10:39:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Ain't Tech Grand

>Sorry about my ignorance, but what was the Tokamak project?
>Gary A. Ballard
>gdaddy@misnet.com
Prototype fusion power generator. Before they've always done them very
small scale, but this one was of a size that could feasibly be used for
real-world power generation.

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: What points systems are worth looking at? Next: DS2 - conversion to SG2 style rolls