Prev: Re: Another POINTless Argument (was Re: Scatterguns and SMPs... and PDAF) Next: Re: Ain't Tech Grand

RE: Anti Grav......

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 21:45:20 -0400
Subject: RE: Anti Grav......

At 10:51 AM 4/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>:) Allan Blasphemes thusly:

Hey, I didn't blaspheme, I only reported...

>I'll tackle it (even though I ain't no rocket scientist...) It seems
>that there's life on pretty much every world.
>Each of these life forms was created (molded from clay in our case) by
>our god (one unique to each planet BTW) lovingly
>nurtured, painted, organized and set out upon the battlefield of space
>to fight for supremacy using GZG's cool rule systems.....

Nah, I believe that GZG's rules are the result of natural selection, and
survival of the fittest. Rule system Darwinism, rather than rule system
creationism. Hmmm. I'm not sure, but I think we just deified Jon...

>The Fungi from Yuggoth......

Have you seen _Delta Green_ yet? The Fungi are a lot cooler (and more
sinister) than we once believed...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Another POINTless Argument (was Re: Scatterguns and SMPs... and PDAF) Next: Re: Ain't Tech Grand