Prev: RE: Anti Grav...... Next: Re: when do fighters move

Re: when do fighters move

From: "Brian Bell" <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:27:58 -0400
Subject: Re: when do fighters move

Our group always uses the MT rules. But our table is small (48x60"
oval).
And our speeds seldom get above 14.

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

----------
> From: Greg Wong <gregwong@best.com>
> To: ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject: when do fighters move
> Date: Thursday, April 24, 1997 1:09 AM
>

> In FT, the fighters move after the regular ships move.  Since fighters
don't  pre-plot movement, they get the benefit of seeing how the regular
ships move before they move to intercept.

  In MT, there is an optional rule that has the fighter movement phase
moved to the point after the regular ships have plotted their moves but
before they are actually moved.  This means that the fighters must
anticipate where the regular ships are going.

Prev: RE: Anti Grav...... Next: Re: when do fighters move