Prev: RE: Anti Grav...... Next: Re: Another POINTless Argument

RE: Anti Grav......

From: "George,Eugene M" <Eugene.M.George@k...>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:51:55 -0400
Subject: RE: Anti Grav......

:) Allan Blasphemes thusly:

>I saw a Discovery Canada programme (from the US Discovery channel)
about the
>Mars meteor. The NASA scientists had to give a briefing to a
Congressional
>committee. The chairman of the committee said something like,
"Considering
>that many of my constituents believe strongly in the Bible, this
[possible
>proof of Martian life] poses some difficult questions. Do any of you
want to
>tackle this issue?" The NASA scientists laughed en masse...

I'll tackle it (even though I ain't no rocket scientist...) It seems
that there's life on pretty much every world.
Each of these life forms was created (molded from clay in our case) by
our god (one unique to each planet BTW) lovingly
nurtured, painted, organized and set out upon the battlefield of space
to fight for supremacy using GZG's cool rule systems.....

>From the Gaseous inhabitants of Jupiter and their long lost Rebel
colonists on Saturn to the Alternately Molten and Freezing
creatures that stalk Mercury's wastes,the scaled, tentacled things of
Venus, and the Etherial beings of the Outer Planets all backed by the
power of their gods..... Ooooh, I feel a campaign seeting coming on.....

The battle for Mars, and the _real_ reason for the monolithic 'face'
thereon.
the Plains of Nazca and 'Chariots of the Gods'
The Fungi from Yuggoth......

Gene

Prev: RE: Anti Grav...... Next: Re: Another POINTless Argument