Prev: Re: Another POINTless Argument Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff

RE: Orientation of minis

From: "Rutherford, Michael" <MRutherf@n...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 20:54:00 -0400
Subject: RE: Orientation of minis

>Also, Jon, have you considered putting little pics of the big
multiparts in
>with the models. I had to go to the GeoHex web page before I could
figure out
>how my Kra'Vak carriet fits together..

I looked in a catalogue produced here in Australia, and then at the
GeoHex pictures... and they are different! "Bother", said Pooh. So I
said bugger it, and put them together how I felt like.

I am still looking for a Kra'Vak space station... what say you, Jon?

Michael "Wargh" Rutherfurd

Prev: Re: Another POINTless Argument Next: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff