Prev: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff Next: Re: Anti Grav......

Re: Orientation of minis

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:35:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Orientation of minis

>I got some Sa'Vasku minis yesterday through the post (well done Jon :)
) and

>1) Very nIce. They don't go on the same fleet arrangement as the rest
so there
>are no REALLY big multiparts (as yet) but they look cool.

Thanks! The big ones are coming.... (ooer!)

>2) A couple of them don't have holes to mount them on stands. A small
point
>but..

Sorry. The sculptor will be severely beaten.... :) Rumours that we have
shares in Minicraft or Black & Decker are untrue....

>ANYWAY.. those of you that have seen them will know they bear a passing
>resemblance to the ships of a certain set of spider -like bad guys in a
well
>known TV drama, but in Fulll Thrust terms I have a question..
>
>Which way do they fly? Spines forward or spines back? Thinking about
it, with
>the Sa'Vasku, does it matter?

We use 'em spines-backwards, but it really doesn't matter.

>Also, Jon, have you considered putting little pics of the big
multiparts in
>with the models. I had to go to the GeoHex web page before I could
figure out
>how my Kra'Vak carriet fits together..

Our new catalogue has photos of all the ships (almost), including the
big
KV chaps; yes, instruction sheets are something we want to include soon,
if
Dave ever finds the time to do the art for them!

>			 TTFN
>				 Jon.

Jon (GZG).

Prev: Re: Subscatterscenarioharpoongunpointsdefencevalues and stuff Next: Re: Anti Grav......