Prev: Re: Another POINTless Argument Next: Re: Star Blazer II

Orientation of minis

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:50:58 -0400
Subject: Orientation of minis

I got some Sa'Vasku minis yesterday through the post (well done Jon :) )
and

1) Very nIce. They don't go on the same fleet arrangement as the rest so
there are no REALLY big multiparts (as yet) but they look cool.

2) A couple of them don't have holes to mount them on stands. A small
point but..

ANYWAY.. those of you that have seen them will know they bear a passing
resemblance to the ships of a certain set of spider -like bad guys in a
well known TV drama, but in Fulll Thrust terms I have a question..

Which way do they fly? Spines forward or spines back? Thinking about it,
with the Sa'Vasku, does it matter?

Also, Jon, have you considered putting little pics of the big multiparts
in with the models. I had to go to the GeoHex web page before I could
figure out how my Kra'Vak carriet fits together..

			TTFN
				Jon.
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Another POINTless Argument Next: Re: Star Blazer II