Prev: FT firing order Next: Re: Personalities in SGII

Capcon report

From: "Brian Bell" <pdga6560@c...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 23:51:00 -0400
Subject: Capcon report

Just a quick note from CapCon (Columbus OH USA).

I atteneded on Sat 4/19/97. There was a DSII game running. Only 3 out of
7
showed for the game though :-(	 I was able to Meet Chad Taylor from the
list and put together a quick-on-the-spot Full Thrust game. Chad had
some
GREAT Sa'Vasku ships built from chopped up Terrorinid <sp> figures.
Great
paint job too (Black base, dried blood color armor plates, and neon
green
accents). The game had a lot of on-lookers (mainly due to Chad's
figures).
And I was able to introduce at least 1 new player to the game!

Brian Bell
pdga6560@csi.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Prev: FT firing order Next: Re: Personalities in SGII