Prev: SAGA 97 Next: Re: Personalities in SGII

Re: getting off list

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 07:07:26 -0400
Subject: Re: getting off list

At 15:46 11/04/97 +0100, you wrote:
>does anyone on this list want to tell me how to remove my name I have
tried
>every combination of signoff and unsubscribe I can think of with no
luck.
>Although I really like Ground Zero Games I only collect my mail every
week
>or so and find that I have about 300 or so emails to wade through
>If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
>many thanks
>Weighty
You send such messages to

FTGZG-L-REQUEST@bolton.ac.uk

not the list.

Sorry to lose you...

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: SAGA 97 Next: Re: Personalities in SGII