Prev: Re: Scatterguns and SMPs... and PDAF Next: SAGA 97

Re: Personalities in SGII

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 04:40:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Personalities in SGII

I fear that the only way to pick these figs up is by "prowling
around". My local Game store still has a metric ton. I picked up a
hover car and a big blister of Power Armor on Friday ;-). If anyone's
interested they do Mail order. The store is Enterprise 1701 in
Orlando Florida. The Phone is (407) 896-1701. It is a VERY large,
nice game store carrying a bit of just about everything. Talk to
Lance, the manager. Tell 'em Mike Wikan sent ya....;-)

BTW the blisters are $4.00 U.S. for most packs and $9.95 for big
vehicles (non-motorcycle)
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Products

Prev: Re: Scatterguns and SMPs... and PDAF Next: SAGA 97