Prev: Re: Cavalry in SG2 Next: Re: SG2: Cavalry in SG2

Re: Personalities in SGII

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 16:04:37 -0400
Subject: Re: Personalities in SGII

>On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Mike Wikan wrote:
>
>> I also picked up a pack of Grenadier
>> Future warriors that has a wonderful Commander type with a pistol
>> chomping on a stogie!
>>

>Does this mean that Grenadier are producing these figs again ?
>
>I would sell my grannie to get hold of some more of these figs :)
>
>Stuart.

AFAIK, both Grenadier UK and US have gone "down the pan" (please correct
me
if I'm wrong re: Gren US, but this is what I've been told). Doug Cowie
of
Grenadier UK rose briefly from the ashes as "Valley Designs" last year,
but
I heard a lot of GUK creditors were chasing him, and very little has
been
heard since - he didn't turn up for his booked table at SELWG last
Autumn....
I suspect a lot of shops on both sides of the pond still have a few
Future
Warriors blisters on the shelves, so grab 'em when you see 'em.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Cavalry in SG2 Next: Re: SG2: Cavalry in SG2