Prev: Ground Zero Games distributers in London Next: Re: Personalities in SGII

Re: Personalities in SGII

From: osiris.1@i...
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 16:43:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Personalities in SGII

On 04/18/97 15:55:40 Mark wrote:

>So how would you deal with annoyingly cute little balls of fur that
>somehow can overcome a company of armed and armored soldiers?	;-)

Oh, that makes my head hurt! "An entire *legion* of my best troops" is
what
the Emperor said. Oh, gah, that was depressing.

I keep trying to tell myself that there were also about 30 elite rebel
troopers backing up the Ewoks, but it doesn't help much.

It's Isandlwana all over again. ;0

Christopher

Prev: Ground Zero Games distributers in London Next: Re: Personalities in SGII