Prev: Re: Little Tiny Stargrunt [SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL PLUG!] Next: GZG here in Oz....

Re: Little Tiny Stargrunt [SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL PLUG!]

From: Joseph Noll <u1b03926@m...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 18:04:08 -0400
Subject: Re: Little Tiny Stargrunt [SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL PLUG!]

At 10:12 PM 4/15/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Of course, now we make many of the Stargrunt vehicle designs in 6mm as
well
>(the new DSM line) and have infantry in this scale coming soon, you can
>have the same forces in 6mm as in 25mm with our stuff as well as GW's!!
>
>[end SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL PLUG] :)
>
>Jon (GZG).

Jon I haven't seen any of this stuff for sale from any US distributer.
frequent Geo Hex's Webpage frequently and have bought a more than my
fair
share of your 25mm from them.  I would love to be able to use the same
troops in 6mm. How can I get them?

Thanks
Joe.

JNoll
"Microbiologist by training,....Wargamer by choice"

Prev: Re: Little Tiny Stargrunt [SHAMELESS COMMERCIAL PLUG!] Next: GZG here in Oz....