Prev: RE: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!! Next: Re: GZG Catalogue

Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

From: Michael Kwan <mkwan@p...>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 22:32:21 -0400
Subject: Re: I GOT YAMATO MINIS!!!

At 02:42 AM 4/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Michael Kwan wrote:
>
>> Huzzah, Mark!  Maybe finally you can do the anime-style capital ship
>> capital ship actions you've wanted to do for so long.  Keep us
posted.

>	Oh, it get's even better.  Keith mentioned that after the Yamato
game
>comes out, he is going to do a "Legends of the Galactic Heros" space
>combat gave that works on the same system.  He also said that he's got
>few of the LoGH ship masters sculpted.  All he needs to do is cut a
deal
>with the show's owners and he's good to go.
>
>	With my next paycheck, I'll probably pick up another battleship,
>couple more cruisers and The Andromeda.  (I think he mentioned that he
>is out of Yamatos)
>
>Later,
>Mark S.

Oh Good Lord! Mark, listen very closely!  You _must_ post pictures of
these
minis on your page once you have painted them.	So, we can all see what
they
look like.  I've gotten out of painting minis for a while, but this
might
just pull me back in.

I hope he gets the licensing rights for LoGH.  The ships are not overly
fantastic looking (I still like the ones from Gall Force better), but
they'd
be easy enought to paint.  Also, if you can use the LoGH background,
then
you're looking at 10,000 capital ships to 10,000 capital ship scale
battle.
Hmmmmm, wouldn't that much lead in one place qualify the game as an EPA
super-fund site?

Michael Kwan
mkwan@pipeline.com