Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help:

Re: paint

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:03:50 -0400
Subject: Re: paint

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Eric Fialkowski wrote:

>   My frigates are the exception.  Mine are piloted by a fanatical
group who
> paint thier ships bright yellow with black tiger stripes.  They're
funny
> that way.

I've always been tempted to field a few ships painted in the
"solipsist's camouflage" color scheme (from one of Ian Banks' novels).

I imagine a fluorescent green mixed with day-glo red and traffic-sign
yellow, but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet. :)

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help: