Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Borrowed ideas.

Replenishing expended weapons.

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:28:08 -0400
Subject: Replenishing expended weapons.

At 01:07 PM 4/9/97 -0400, Mike Miserendino wrote:

>I think reloading weapon systems should be available in this game.  I
like
>the idea of using support ships and actually having a need for them.  I
>would use standard docking rules from the game with adjusted times for
>transport and reloading of weapons.  Of course certain weapon systems
could
>use reload costs such as sub-packs and scatter guns.

  I like the idea of reloading weapons systems in a campeign game.  That
was
why in the last campeign I played in people were curuois why I had these
AOEs.  That was until my Missile Destroyers nailed one fleet in one
turn,
reloaded and destoyed the home base in the next.  I would love to see
Jon
put out some rules as to the cost of replacing expendable weapons...
  Phil P.

Prev: Re: Real Space Combat Help: Next: Borrowed ideas.